Booking Terms and Conditions
Check-in time: from 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
- Booking direct from www.saltus.com.au will always give you the best availability & rate.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking.
- An email detailing villa access information and a key safe code will be sent to your email address closer to your check-in date.
- If your booking is last-minute, your booking is not confirmed until we send you your villa access information. Any issues, please contact Saltus on 1300 SALTUS (725 887) or email email@example.com.
- Saltus Luxury Accommodation is a small business and cancellations effect us greatly. We strongly recommend travel insurance should any stay need to be altered or cancelled before, during, or following arrival for any reason or circumstances including natural events.
- Cancellation of booking dates within 30 days of stay, money paid is not refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let, then a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations more than 30 days from date of stay, money paid is refunded and a 25% cancellation fee will apply. Any changes to bookings will incur a $30 administration fee.
Payment of the rental constitutes the guests’ acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. The owners however reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our properties, however the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed to in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments charged.
- Any Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- The owner reserves the right to use existing payment facilities to compensate for Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss or any excess cleaning costs or costs incurred as a result of the guests’ actions.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the guests’ personal property.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 AM by the latest to allow time to prepare property for the next guests.
In the event of a CODE RED – FIRE DANGER DAY being declared by the CFA for our region, Saltus Luxury Accommodation will be closed and the following procedures will apply:
- Guests currently in-house will be given the option to vacate the property prior to 5pm the evening before the Code Red Day.
- Guests due to check-in on the Code Red Day will be called and advised that the accommodation will not be available and that Saltus Luxury Accommodation office will be closed.
- Guests who chose to leave their accommodation and those who have been advised not to attend will be issued with a credit voucher for a future stay equal in value to the balance of their stay.
- Re-booking of your stay will be subject to availability of the property at the time of re-booking.
- Credit vouchers will be valid for 6 months.